A teaspoon of pure coconut oil everyday drives the worst diseases away. So, coconut oil should be an essential part of your regular diet. However, the complete benefits can be enjoyed only when the oil is procured from a quality source and extracted in the right way so as to retain the complete nutritional value. This is possible when the oil is extracted with little or no heat and is free from chemicals.
- Coconut oil has all these and boasts of the following benefits:
- Research states that the antioxidant properties of Coconut oil are the best among all other oils. It therefore, eliminates most of the free radicals in the body, which are the reason for early aging, cancer and organ damage.
- Half of the fatty acids found in Coconut oil are lauric acid. Lauric acid converts into monolaurin, which effectively fights bacteria and virus in the body. The only other source of lauric acid is mother’s milk. Lauric acid also aids digestion.
- Research suggests that consumption of Coconut oil is capable of controlling cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Virgin cold pressed Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory, pain relief and fever-reducing effects.
- Coconut oil has saturated fat, which is mostly a NO-NO for any weight loss program. However, Coconut oil has healthy saturated fat, which aids weight loss and not weight gain.
- Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and therefore, prevents and postpones the aging process.
- It promotes cardiovascular health by preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- So, choose coconut oil with the high nutritional value from Choonkar and live healthily and happily ever after!
Ingredients: Pure Coconut oil
Directions: Take 15ml of Coconut oil daily or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner
Safety Information: Consult your health professional before taking Choonkar Coconut oil if you are planning to become pregnant, pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other medicine and have or had any medical condition. Caution: Keep out of sight and reach of children, Always consult with your Healthcare Practitioner before taking Nutritional Supplement.
Legal Disclaimer: Nutraceuticals: NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE. Nutraceuticals Supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
" * Results may vary from person to person, any and all supplements should be taken in conjunction with, and not as a substitute for, a healthy and balanced diet. If you are unsure about taking supplements. consult a healthcare practitioner before use."