Description – Black Seed Oil is also known as the ‘Black Cumin’ seed oil, it is extracted from the seeds of Nigella Sativa, which is a plant native to the South and Southwest Asia. Its benefits have been recognized by the Ancient Egyptians and today it is used for unsaturated fatty acids, saturated fatty acids, and antioxidant lipids.
Content – As our body cannot make alpha-Linolenic acid and Linoleic acid, also known as the EFAs or essential fatty acids, this supplements proves beneficial in delivering them. Regular use of these liquid-filled capsules helps promote digestive, cardiovascular, respiratory and immune health.
- 70% unsaturated fatty acid content improves heart health and promotes healthy cholesterol level
- Eases respiration in allergy and asthma patients
- Supplement use of the Black Seed Oil soothes inflammation internally
- Antispasmodic nature relieves frequent spasms and pain
- Suggested in nasal congestion, headache, and allergies
Suggested Use – Adults can consume 1 capsule once a day after or with meals. It is intended for adults only and should not be considered as a medication.