No Products in the Cart
This website is operated by Choonkar Organics Pvt. Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Team Choonkar. Choonkar Organics offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Choonkar is owned and governed by Choonkar Organics Pvt. Ltd.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Products and Services” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Thank you for visiting www.choonkar.com. Regardless of browsing the website as a registered or a guest user, you are bound to follow these terms and conditions specified below:
Acceptance of Terms
All products/services and information displayed on www.choonkar.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. www.choonkar.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of www.choonkar.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Credit card details
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on www.choonkar.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you i.e. in a credit card transaction you must use your own credit card.
3) You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to www.choonkar.com.
4) Further, choonkar.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by the Payment Gateway and subsequently by Visa and Mastercard secure directly without any information passing through us.
5) www.choonkar.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
1) Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act. 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site.
2) If your age is below that of 18 years your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users.
3) www.choonkar.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if www.choonkar.com discovers that you are under the age of 18 years.
4) The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by www.choonkar.com for any reason whatsoever
5) www.choonkar.com makes no representation that any product/s or service/s referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use or available outside India.
6) Those who choose to access this Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
7) Membership is available to anyone who registers all required information, provides an accurate, legitimate electronic mail address, and obtains a unique username and password.
8) www.choonkar.com does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference or nationality.
9) www.choonkar.com allows one registered Membership per legitimate electronic mail address. www.choonkar.com must approve any exceptions, including the use of one electronic mail address by multiple users.
1) While www.choonkar.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information pricing or typographical errors may occur www.choonkar.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order.
2) In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, www.choonkar.com shall have the right at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched.
1) The Use Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
2) The Courts at Gujarat, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
3) Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties here to same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by the company Choonkar Organics Pvt. Ltd. – 301, Meridian Prime, Diwalipura, Vadodara -390007., and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto.
Changes to terms of service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Try searching some other keywords or try clearing some filters