Disclaimer - Choonkar
The information contained in www.choonkar.com is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Choonkar may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time.
Personal Care Products: At Choonkar, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin and body. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- The products and information provided on the website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Choonkar is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition. Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
- Recommendations, products, and information provided on this site are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care.
- Consult with a licensed medical practitioner before taking any of our products. Discontinue immediately if any adverse effects occur and contact a licensed medical professional.
- Our products are used at the risk of the consumer.
- All information on this website and associated media, is supplied to the best of our abilities, but is not guaranteed to be correct and is not intended to supplement the advice of a licensed medical professional.
- Consumers take all responsibility to inform themselves before using our products.
Disclaimer: The information contained in the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with Choonkar) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read product packaging carefully prior to purchase and use. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.